Beth Donovan Hospice offers a membership option to the general public as a means of being a part of the continued success of the hospice. There are several options for members, each providing opportunities to be involved with hospice.
- Annual Single Membership
- Annual Family Membership
- Annual Associate (clubs, organizations, businesses)
- Life Membership
Annual Memberships are valid from April 1 to March 31.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Opportunity to support the Hospice’s voice
- Attendance to the Annual General Meeting
- Support the Hospice when appealing politically for improved end-of-life care support systems
- Aid in creating a stronger base from which to seek funding from the private sector, foundations, and government
- Participation in an active, community focused organization dedicated to direct service, education, and compassionate care
- Membership donations provide:
- Support for our front-line volunteers
- Educational and support materials for clients and their families/caregivers